Meet us at SAASTR 5-7 February. Schedule a meeting

Lead Generation Case Study: How We Generated 545 Interested Leads and 199 Booked Calls


Our client, a company developing technology for the consumer goods industry addressed us to increase conversion and find new markets. The company commonly deals with software solutions and automation in the consumer goods industry.


The client made an autonomous attempt to promote the outbound outreach, but did not generate any meaningful results  

The main challenge, which we had here, was no interested responses despite the efficiently crafted marketing campaign and sound technical issues.

Such things happen, as even the most efficient marketing strategies may not bring the desired outcome. The most crucial thing in such cases is not to give up and try something new. 

This campaign was crafted for Latin America, so we decided to develop the content using the Spanish language and target Spanish-speaking prospects.

Problem solution and target audience research

In this case, particular attention was laid on the industries, here is how our client wanted to prioritize them :

We decided to target Sales, Digital Transformation, Route to Market and to Consumer, Innovation, Retail Execution titles.

Message script creation

The content part played an invaluable role in the success of this campaign. Initially, we used right messaging, right targets, but had zero sales.

Turning to the Spanish audience was an efficient solution. When it comes to B2B email campaigns, the language you use matters. After all, you’re not just trying to sell a product or service – you’re trying to build a relationship with another business.

The complexity of the task was developing clear, concise, and fluff-less content emails using conversational Spanish. After all, businesses are busy and don’t have time to wade through a lot of unnecessary verbiage, which commonly happens when you try to use official lingual patterns.


As soon as we had the Target Audience research, and Message Scripts, we launched the outreach. Typically we’ve found that some of these variables need to be adjusted during a campaign. So we started with one Linkedin profile and grew the outreach steadily.


The initial company’s outreach attempts bright “0”, while our efforts promoted meaningful results.

Turning to the Spanish language helped us to yield awesome results: 545 interested, 284 “Maybe Later” and 199 booked calls.


While creating a campaign, you never know what’s going to work. Each client and their prospects are different, so each approach needs to be individualized.

The case study shows that there are no situations where you can’t succeed. Sometimes it’s okay to take a risk and go for an innovative strategy. Although using Spanish content was risky, it was an approach that brought us great results.

Our team proved once again that no challenge is insurmountable because we are professional, enthusiastic, and always looking for innovative solutions.

Included, schedule a call any week to make sure the process is setup in the most effective way with me.