Brightest Minds is fully committed to complying with the requirements of the GDPR. We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and we shall work diligently to respect your choices and requests regarding your personal information.
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods, including direct interactions; automated technologies or interactions; third parties or publicly available sources; identity and contact data from data brokers or aggregators.
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. Article 6 of the GDPR allows the collection of data without consent if the controller or a third party has a legitimate interest in doing the processing (except “where such interests are overridden by the […] fundamental rights […] of the data subject”). Recital 47 of the GDPR also notes that “the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest”.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- when we need to perform a contract between us;
- when it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests as to no individual harm will arising or sensitive data being used or accessed;
- when we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Under certain circumstances, the data subject has rights under data protection laws in relation to its personal data. These include the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- request restriction of processing your personal data;
- request transfer of your personal data;
- right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please let us know at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.